Stubben Steeltec Anatomic Loose Ring Snaffle Bit 2229
You can use the Stubben Steeltec Anatomic Loose Ring Snaffle Bit for any discipline, showing or schooling. Anatomic Mouth - The special form of the mouth piece and the bent lateral pieces perfectly suit the anatomy of the horse’s mouth
Three-piece bit is comfortably curved to fit the mouth
No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
Long durability due to selected materials
A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Benefits of Anatomic Mouth: The special form of the mouthpiece and the bent lateral pieces perfectly suit the anatomy of the horse’s mouth. The special anatomic bit form gives more space to the horse’s tongue and by curving around the horse's tongue, giving very comfortable consistent contact in the horse's mouth. This bit is especially suitable for horses that react sensitively to a higher pressure on the tongue.
Benefits of a double-broken snaffle:
- No pressure on the palate
- Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
- Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
- No nutcracker-effect
- More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of a Loose Ring Snaffle:
- The free sliding rings of the Icelandic Loose Ring Snaffle enable the horse to adjust the position of the bit in his mouth. This tends to make the horse relax his jaw and chew the bit, thus encouraging the horse to accept the bit.
- When picking up the reins the rings move so that the bit is automatically positioned correctly
- Young horses or inexperienced riders should always gain experience with a loose ring snaffle before trying out a D-Ring Bit or other bits.
Benefits of Choosing a Stubben Bit:
- No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
- Long durability due to selected materials
- A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Available in Sizes: 4 1/2”, 5", 5 1/4"
Ring diameter and Thickness details:
Sizes: 4 1/2”, 5” = (Ring diameter: 65mm) (Thickness: 12 mm)
Sizes:, 5 1/4” = (Ring diameter: 70 mm - 2 3/4") (Thickness: 16 mm)
Item #: 2229