The ABUS Pikeur AirDuo Children's riding helmet scores points for versatility, distinctive design and a unique ventilation system. An all-rounder among riding and cycling helmets that can save lives in the event of a fall.
ABUS Pikeur has launched a universal, impact-resistant riding helmet that doubles as a bike helmet. In addition, the AirDuo is suitable both as a children's riding helmet for little up-and-coming riders and for adults. In terms of safety and comfort, the helmet is a solid choice for both young and old. The dual function of the AirDuo makes it easy for riders to swing from one saddle to the next without having to change helmets. A sophisticated ventilation system with 18 ventilation channels ensures pleasant air circulation.
With the adjustment wheel at the back of the head, the helmet can be individually adapted to any head shape. The helmet is even suitable for ponytail wearers thanks to the adjustable ponytail opening. The washable inner pads and adjustable straps provide additional comfort. The detachable visor adds that little something extra. The helmet’s great suitability as head protection is proven not only by the numerous drop and impact tests it has passed, but also by various safety seals: the European VG1 and Bike standard, the American ASTM and the British Kitemark standard. In addition, the helmet is PAS ready. Whether on a horse or a bicycle - the AirDuo gives your head the best possible protection in both cases.
- Hybrid helmet: The helmet can be used both for riding and cycling
- Detachable visor
- Material: Combination of ABS and PC for better shock absorption with low weight
- Ventilation: 18 ventilation slots and channels for best possible circulation and ventilation
- Zoom In: Fine-adjustable adjustment system with non-slip adjustment wheel for individual fit
- Half ring: Half-enclosing plastic ring connected to adjustment system
- Extra deep helmet edge at the temples and back of the head for maximum protection
Color: Black Matte
Children’s Helmet Sizes: XS (48-52cm),S (53-56cm), M (55-57cm)