Barbour Border Waxed Jacket
The Barbour Border Wax Cotton Jacket is the longest of the Traditional Wax Coats, and one of the longest jackets that Barbour makes. This jacket is handsome enough to be worn as an overcoat and tough enough to wear in the field. In addition to the moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets and large bellows pockets featured on the Beaufort and Bedale, the Border has two large interior game pockets, which are detachable and washable. Its unique double storm flap front offers additional protection from the elements.
The Border is a longer, classic country waxed jacket with a length of 38-39inches.
It is waterproof - Medium weight wax 6oz. It features double stitch seams that require a labor intensive procedure - but ensure the jacket remains totally waterproof.
- Back length: 33-34ins | 84 - 86.5cm
- Medium-weight 6oz Barbour Thornproof wax
- Interactive zip-in liners, studded for optional hood
- 100% cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Two bellows pockets and two moleskin-lined hand-warmer pockets
- Corduroy collar
- Large brass ring-pull zip
FREE Shipping on this item!