Barbour Duracotton Polarquilt Long Jacket
Made for the outdoors without compromising on style, the Barbour Duracotton Polarquilt is a warm winter men's quilted jacket from the Classic collection.
With a relaxed fit designed to allow winter layering, this water-repellent jacket is constructed in an authentic wax-effect Duracotton, with a fleece lining that offers insulation right through to the cosy funnel collar. A sturdy two-way zip ensures that the slightly longer length doesn’t restrict movement, while the storm fly front fastens with hardy antique brass studs, sealing out wind and rain.
- Classic Collection
- 100% wax effect, diamond quilted Cotton
- Fleece lining
- Self colour cord lined inner collar
- Two-way brass finish metal zip
- Two front pockets, one inner mesh pocket with stud fastening
- Stitched Barbour branding to front left pocket
- Studded throat strap
- Studded wrist adjustment
- Studded side vents
- Machine washable
- Not waterproof
- Chest Tolerance: 6ins | 15cm
- Length: 31-34 ins/79-86cm
Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large.