KASK Dogma Hunter Riding Helmet
NEW from KASK!
Keep your mind and focus on your horse's performance: The Kask Dogma Hunter Riding Helmet has your safety covered. This helmet combines the need for ultimate minimalism with attention to every detail. Designed for athletes looking for simplicity without compromising on quality, it features a matte lining made of a high-quality, durable fabric. So you’ll feel in perfect harmony with your surroundings, for unrivaled performance. A helmet for all riding disciplines! Whether you do dressage, show jumping, hunters, you will find a KASK helmet suitable for you.
The Dogma Hunter riding helmet’s lightweight, durable, ABS outer shell blends seamlessly with its other details to keep the same texture and tone. The 100% Merino wool inner padding provides exceptional comfort and outstanding breathability: this natural fibre is also antibacterial and provides optimal temperature regulation. The inner shell is made of expanded polystyrene with three density levels to ensure full impact protection. The helmet is equipped with an intelligent ventilation system. It features two honeycomb grids to ensure a constant airflow and improve comfort. The patented FIt System automatically and perfectly adjusts to the shape of an athlete's head, guaranteeing safety and a flawless fit. Additionally, the soft faux leather chin-strap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps avoid skin irritation. It adds a touch of style to this model, which will be much appreciated by the most demanding riders for its fit and design. KASK is well aware that the helmet has to fit the rider’s head correctly so that the best safety level is guaranteed. This is why KASK helmets are provided with KASK’s patented self-adapting adjusting system in carbon look. Introduced for the first time to the equestrian market, the FIT System allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit the rider’s head by gently cradling the back of the head.
- Smart Ventilation System: offers smart integrated ventilation system based on two honeycomb ventilation grids built in polystyrene. High standards of cooling airflow and breathability of the inner fabrics improve the rider’s comfort.
- Fit System: KASK’s patented self-adjusting adjustment system with its high-tech carbon look introduced for the first time in the equestrian market, allows the helmet to adapt perfectly and automatically to the rider’s head by gently positioning itself on the back of the head. The faux leather chinstrap is easy to clean chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- Click-in Helmet Liner System: The ideal solution to ensure the highest level of comfort and hygiene. The connection between the removable and washable inner padding and the shell is improved by the Click-in system. It's design is discrete and minimalist, with three pins that easily adapt to the shell.
- KASK created the Rotational Impact WG11 Test to provide safer helmets. An invisible layer of protection that far exceeds international norms. The independent lab tested safety protocol challenges the industry and surpasses the highest standards. With Kask’s scientific background and intensive testing, they create head protection that outperforms even the most stringent test procedures with ease. Kask is committed to the highest safety standards for all your rides.
- Molded outer shell, in ABS, is very resistant and light.
- Covered with a special textile material which is waterproof, scratch resistant and washable.
- Soft faux-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps to avoid irritations of the skin.
- Removable and washable helmet liner.
- Comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermoregulation
- Inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort and lightness.
- Standard Safety: ASTM F1163 Certified by SEI,CE / UKCA - VG1.01.040.2014-12
- Made in Italy
Helmet Sizes: 6 5/8, 6 3/4, 6 7/8, 7, 7 1/8, 7 1/4, 7 3/8, 7 1/2, 7 5/8, 7 3/4, 7 7/8.