Stubben Steeltec 3-Ring Gag Double Broken Snaffle Bit 2280
The Stubben Steeltec 3-Ring Gag Double Broken Snaffle Bit has proven its value in show jumping, since the unique rings enable a particularly good steering of the horse. This is particularly helpful in horses going against the rider’s hand. Fastening the Reins to the lower ring will increase the impact on the poll.
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
- Better acceptance
- Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
- Encourages chewing and salivation
- Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron and Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
- Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Benefit of the double jointed 3-ring gag:
- No painful pressure on the gums
- Even and mouth-friendly distribution of pressure from the Reins on tongue and bars.
- Better acceptance by the horse
- No nutcracker effect
- Facilitates communication between horse and rider
Stübben Steeltec quality:
- No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
- Long durability due to selected materials
- A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Available in Sizes: 5", 5 1/4", 5 3/4"
Cheek piece: 6 1/4"
Ring diameter: 70x130mm
Thickness: 18 mm
Item # 2280